If you want to learn how to screen record on mac in 2021, which includes both “How to take screenshot in your mac” and “how to record video on mac” along with a YouTube video tutorial. You will learn two different ways to record your screen. Here is how:
How to screenshot on mac
In order to do so:
- First of all. simultaneously click Command + Shift + 5. This will open a toolbar.
- In this toolbar there will be two options to take a screenshot of you mac screen.
- 1st option will allow you to take screenshot from the entire screen of your MacBook pro/air or MacBook mini. While the second option will allow you to select a particular area of you mac in order to take screenshot from.
- After choosing an option among these 2, click on capture button. That’s it.
How to screen record on mac
There are two ways to do so without even downloading a third party software. Let’s begin:
1st Method of how to screen record on mac with audio
- Press Command + Shift + 5, a toolbar will open.
- If you click on the second last option of the toolbar, the recording of entire screen will begin.
- If you want to visit the advanced settings of the MacBook screen recording, click on the “options” button and choose your desired settings option from there.
2nd Method of how to record screen and audio at the same time on mac
- In order to do so, click on the search icon appearing on the toolbar of your mac.
- Type quickTimePlayer and double click on it.
- Click on file and choose new screen recording.
- The same toolbar will open.
- The rest of the method is same like the 1st one.
How to stop screen recording on mac
In order to stop recording on mac, click on the dot on toolbar of your mac beside the Bluetooth sign. This dot only appears during the screen recording time. For more detailed explanation, watch this YouTube video: